I am just getting going with creating some cute things for this new Young Women blog, so have patience with me, and soon I will have almost as many things for you to enjoy as I do on my other two blogs. Keep checking back as I will post my printables, ideas, lesson helps, etc., as soon as I can get the time to do so. Don't worry, I will be keeping up my other two blogs as well at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com/ and http://visitingteachingsurprise.blogspot.com






Friday, January 10, 2014

iPodd Skit for New Beginnings

I have had so many requests for the iPodd skit that my ward did for New Beginnings, and once in time, I had it posted on this blog.  Over time, and two computers, I lost the skit and my dropbox links, but I have now located the skit once again, for you all to enjoy.  I have posted the dropbox link that has the iPodd skit script, back on my post of 2011, and I have other things that we used for that wonderful evening also posted there.  If you want the skit, click HERE, and it will zoom you back to 2011, to that post.  The link is found in that post.  ENJOY!  Katie G.

No comments:

Post a Comment