I am just getting going with creating some cute things for this new Young Women blog, so have patience with me, and soon I will have almost as many things for you to enjoy as I do on my other two blogs. Keep checking back as I will post my printables, ideas, lesson helps, etc., as soon as I can get the time to do so. Don't worry, I will be keeping up my other two blogs as well at http://visitingteachingtips.blogspot.com/ and http://visitingteachingsurprise.blogspot.com






Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Young Women Ideas

I have just started up this new blog and will add all of my creations, like I do on my other two blogs whose links are posted under the banner.  (Young Women oriented only) I would love for any of my visitors to email me with either your blog link, website link or ideas that you have used that will help all those tireless women who serve the Young Women.  I have come to a great appreciation for the time and efforts that are put into the Young Women of our church and know that it is all worth it.  It isn't just a Sunday job, but an all week effort as well and I am beginning to understand how fresh ideas for lessons, handouts, activities, and whatever else is needed, are so appreciated.  I am just the secretary in my wards Y.W. who loves to create cute handouts and things, but I am so grateful for those who spend their time creating wonderful ideas to teach and strengthen the Young Women. 

I would love to hear from you!

Best Regards,
Katie G.

P.S.  Here is an activity invitation that our ward did.  We had a Mad Hatter Tea Party to teach etiquette and manners to the Young Women.  By the way.... if you were worried when you heard the word "Tea" don't worry because it is explained to all the girls at the first of the tea party, that Tea isn't a drink, it is an occasion.  (NO TEA DRINKING HERE)
Here is the invitation that I designed, and the menus for each table. It really turned out wonderful.  The girls and leaders all dressed up in "Fancy Nancy" attire, and we had quite an extraordinary event.



No comments:

Post a Comment